LOOKING AFTER YOUR DETAILSThis Website is owned by Lauriger LTD (hereafter “Company”) , a company registered in England and Wales.
At Lauriger we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of data protection and security on the Internet.
Date updated: 12/09/2023
This Site is run by Lauriger Ltd. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) Lauriger is the “controller” of the personal information collected through the Site.
1. Information we collect when you visit our Site
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- create an account on our Site;
- place an order through our Site;
- subscribe to our mailing list.
2. How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with an account on our Site, if you choose to sign up for one;
- to fulfill any order that you place with us;
- to collect payment from you.
You have the option to unsubscribe from our e-mails through a link at the bottom of every e-mail we send to you. You have the option to unsubscribe from our text messages by following the instructions in the text message or contacting the Customer Services team.
We never share your information with any third party.
3. How we store your information
We keep the data which we collect from you on a secure server.
Where you choose a password to access certain parts of this Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone.
4. Your personal information
All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.